Monday, May 14, 2007

AT Work

Hey Proffessor

How are you doing? I had a good day at work today. I may not like the manager's but I do like the co-workers that is there. The co- workers are very cool to get a long with we talk and laugh everyday and when the manager's come in we are quiet like we were never talking at all. You know sometimes I do not feel like coming in to work but because i know that i need the money I come to work everyday. I have to take off tomorrow because of my food stamp appointment tomorrow. You can not take off unless you have an appointment letter.

Oh one more thing I do understand about the essay when you have to write about when you were a child to when you were an aldult. Can you elabort on that essay please because i do not know where to began.

No comments: